1. The largest paid circulation in the Bahamas (20,000 per issue).
2. Average copy read by at least five people.
3. Each Ad receive about 100,000 readers per issue or more.
4. longest shelf life of any paper in the Bahamas
5. Published on the key advertising days, Monday and Thursday.
6. Sold in all the Island of the Bahamas.
7. Has a large number of repeat advertisers.
8. Biggest return on advertising dollar.
9. Addresses all current issues.
10. Many interesting features exclusive to The Punch.
11. Thousands buy The Punch to play spot the ball every issue.
12. Many businesses use only The Punch as their advertising vehicle.
13. Lots of features targeted toward women who head 60% of the Bahamian households.
14. More women read The Punch than any other paper.